Global / Regional Job Search
Maintenance Reliability Managerin Engineering and Technical
- Provide leadership and direction with regards to the equipment longevity and reliability for the day to day wet production operation.
- These responsibilities are pursued with the understanding that plant maintenance is a service function and that priorities are based upon achieving the greatest benefit to the business (not to be confused with the sole interests of the department).
- All rebuilding, developmental testing and small capital project related to the benefit of operations and day to day operations will monitored and controlled through the Reliability Manager.
- Investigate and document equipment related upgrades or modifications with regards to operational efficiency and maintenance costs per ton.
- Work with Maintenance and Production groups on reoccurring maintenance/operational problems and develop corrective actions and implement the actions according to company policy.
- Perform root cause failure analysis and provide reports accordingly
- Develop and implement improvements to equipment and process based on root cause analysis.
- Coordinate wet area team activities to include, but not limited to, vibration analysis, thermography, operating inspections and analysis of repeat equipment or process problems.
- Supervise contractors during major rebuilds, modifications or upgrades while maintaining defined objectives and budget criteria.
- Work with engineering on new installations to ensure that Maintenance Department requirements are met with regard to scope definition input, deficiency definition and correction, associated spare parts requirements and technical information.
- Develop and report equipment reliability KPI’s.
- Analyze data and prepare reports as required.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Vacation
- Proven experience developing new techniques and processes associated with maintenance of manufacturing equipment for improved operating efficiency and maintenance cost reduction.
- Must have 10+ years experience in a maintenance department role involved in supervision and cost related role.
- Knowledge in the use of necessary computers software.
- Problem solving skills to identify and correct plant issues and deficiencies.
- Able to work in a team as well as individually.
- Must be equally effective in communication with senior management and operation level employees
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time on complex engineering projects.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time and prioritized.