Global / Regional Job Search
Quality Control Inspectorin Engineering and Technical
- Performs inspections following quality system practices and procedures and uses all available information to establish the quality conditions of the parts inspected and complete all quality documents (NCMR, Inspection record, SIP) with independent conclusions
- Performs inspection on parts in process, incoming, final, assembly and setup as required.
- Complete quality documents on new product introduction (preproduction, 1st run production)
- Evaluate and disposition of non-conformance for supplier and manufacture components following NCMR process.
- Performs mechanical measurement using the Coordinate Measuring machine (CMM), Optical Comparator (OC), micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, height gages and hardness tester.
- Assists with Quality Management System processes including audits and document creation (SOP, SIP, Quality standards) to obtain manufacturing efficiency and quality.
- Work with new product team as quality representative to create quality documentation.
- Performs tool calibration, maintains records and procures replacement tools as needed
- Exercises proper care for inspection tools and equipment, performs tool calibration and maintains records
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
- College technology program diploma
- 4-6 years related experience or equivalent in a manufacturing environment.
- Independent knowledge of GDT, SPC an asset
- Metrology or mechanical technology training or experience in a related QC Inspection role. Formal Quality training considered an asset.
- CMM Programming an asset
- Familiar with wide variety of gaging instruments including but not limited to: Height gages, Vernier calipers, Pin gages, Thread gages. Micrometers, surface finish testers.