Global / Regional Job Search
Mechanical Design Engineerin Engineering and Technical
- As a member of the design team the candidate shall be involved in providing design, engineering, expertise for the development of mechanical / electro-mechanical enclosure solutions for ruggedized environments
- Primary responsibility will be to exercise their skill and mechanical aptitude against a varied series of mechanical / electro-mechanical challenges and constraints imposed by either specific requirements as defined by a customer need or resulting from industry guidelines and performance minima.
- Strong electro mechanical design background with a proven record of experience in the development and design of metal & injection molded plastic enclosures.
- Act as a representative during sales activities that require design or technical input from members of the Design team.
- Interface with internal/external customer through conference calls, email, and telephone, and on site visits.
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
LENGTH: Six Month Contract
- More than 10 years of experience as a mechanical designer
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and Pro/E software
- Strong plastic injection molded design skills
- Strong sheet metal design skills
- Strong problem solving & multitasking capabilities
- Ability to act as a member or lead a design team
- Applied development skills including:
- Conceptual Modeling
- DFM/A Activities
- Drafting practices
- Report and Presentation writing
- Technical data research and analysis
- Host and or participate in technical meetings with internal/external customers.