View our Opportunities
Site Quality Inspector (Civil)in Oil & Gas
LocationFort Saskatchewan, AB
The AIM Group is an industry leading international staffing company that specializes in the placement of permanent and contract personnel within the Oil and Gas and Energy sector.
Position Title: Site Quality Inspector (Civil)
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Monitor all aspects of Quality Control relative to civil works during construction to ensure adherence to the Company technical requirements and applicable codes.
- Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve quality problems.
- Provide weekly input to the Quality reporting system, with regards to trends and unresolved exceptions and problems.
- Provide early warning of potential quality problems and ensure non-conformances are identified, tracked and closed.
- Verify that all testing procedures have been approved and are on site. Confirm testing parameters are duly recorded and that testing equipment is calibrated.
- Review or witness in process and hold point inspection during construction in accordance with the approved Contractor's ITP.
- Witness acceptance tests and perform final quality check prior to acceptance of civil work, as appropriate.
- Ensure non-conformances are identified, tracked and closed out prior to acceptance of the work.
- Review Contractor’s completion files for accuracy and adequacy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Direct experience in inspection of Civil works in accordance with the applicable procedures and guidelines
- Proficient at interpretation of shop drawings for civil works.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the specified inspection discipline and a minimum of two (2) years of construction activities in the contract's scope of work e.g. oil, gas and/or petrochemical projects.
- Undergraduate degree with experience in a related field is desirable; equivalent experience and technical training as agreed by the Construction Quality Lead is acceptable
- ACI certification to Level II capability is preferred
- Must be proficient in common PC software (MS Word; MS Excel; etc).
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in The AIM Group; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
To view the benefits of working with The AIM Group please visit our online published brochure at: http://issuu.com/theaimgroupalberta/docs/the_aim_group_applicant_brochure