View our Opportunities
Requisition Technicianin Oil & Gas
LocationFort Saskatchewan, AB
The AIM Group is an industry leading international staffing company that specializes in the placement of permanent and contract personnel within the Oil and Gas and Energy sector.
Position Title: Requisition Technician
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Manage the requisitioning step of the procurement process to ensure on time order and delivery of material and services in accordance with streamlined requisition to pay process, while interfacing with technical/operating and contracting & procurement departments and vendors.
- Provide site SAP purchasing system support to planners and core shoppers to ensure conforming requisitions. Save up to 50% of Planners time on materials supplies.
- Convert field requisition into Service Requisitions in SAP.
- Converts field requisitions into SAP; requisitions for other users who are not planners or core shoppers, assuring accurate and complete data is provided in requisitions.
- Utilize channel management in identifying appropriate procurement transactions.
- With CP focals, manage supplier relationships for execution of purchase orders.
- Provide stock and non-stock support and guidance to users. Simplifies and improves overall ease of getting right part, right place, right time, right price, right source from end to end.
- Assure compliance with CP processes and initiate improvements where appropriate in close cooperation with the business and buyers.
- Works with the warehouse and business to execute the Material Marshalling process. Supports projects.
- Control administrator of the Request for Information process; utilizing the on-site Prolog system.
- Track support administrator between Projects Group and Contractors.
- Provide back-up and vacation relief for the Construction Document control clerk.
- Provide front line procurement support to client base.
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders ensuring alignment to the procurement process.
- Develop and implement detailed and quality job plans to ensure on time order delivery.
- Develop and implement procurement service level commitments.
- Develop supply chain capabilities and efficiencies in terms of: a) inventory utilization, b) surplus utilization, c) overall supply chain, material, system, process and supplier knowledge development.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong working knowledge of ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems i.e. SAP, GSAP, Blueprint etc.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in The AIM Group; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
To view the benefits of working with The AIM Group please visit our online published brochure at: http://issuu.com/theaimgroupalberta/docs/the_aim_group_applicant_brochure