View our Opportunities
Maintenance Clerkin Oil & Gas
LocationFort McMurray, AB
The AIM Group is an industry leading international staffing company that specializes in the placement of permanent and contract personnel within the Oil and Gas and Energy sector.
Position Title: Maintenance Clerk
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Assist with daily contractor timesheet and time entry to ensure:
- All required timesheets have been uploaded as required.
- All required timesheets have been approved by MTCE Supervisor.
- Assist to resolve issues with bi-weekly payouts of maintenance employees by working as a liaison between the Maintenance Supervisors, contractor LR/HR, Time Entry Clerks and contractor craft.
- Provide analytical support by extracting data from SAP and other sources to provide reports. Manage numerous excel tracking sheets.
- Print execution shift hand over logs, schedules, shop papers as required.
- Compile training tracking sheet and publish monthly.
- Print out of work order shop papers as per weekly published schedules.
- Manage and control work packages with sign-in/out logs and distribute packages as required.
- Insert revisions to packages as issued by Document Control.
- Manage work package status logs and return completed packages weekly to drop points.
SAP Data Updates and document uploading:
- Weekly uploading of PM check sheets, failure code index sheets to proper work orders and, document redlines (as-builts, procedures, etc) within SAP.
- Enter SAP maintenance history from failure code index sheets and child notifications.
- Assist MTCE Supervisors and Coordinators with weekly operation confirmation(FCNF) within SAP.
Daily manpower coordination & reporting:
- Compile daily force report of all present and absent craft manpower from shift sign-on’s for the respective area.
- Flag absent employees to LR/HR from sign-on’s and call in’s and supervision.
- Set up and manage craft area time off requests.
- Coordinate training requirements.
Basic building management. Ordering and replenishment of supplies as required:
- Maintain adequate stocks of coffee, cups, water, filters, etc.
- Ordering of other materials not maintained by the tool cribs.
- Stationary supply stock levels and distribution control.
- Entering of facility repair notifications to facility management and tracking.
- Assist with booking of conference rooms and meeting facilitation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Hold safety as a key value.
- Working cooperatively with internal as well as external functional groups.
- Adherence to Company Policies and Guidelines.
- Experience in SAP is required.
- High level of computer skills, such as MS Word and Excel.
- An effective communicator with the ability to develop positive working relationships across a multitude of business units is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize workloads.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proactive and flexible self-starter with solid judgment and a bias for action.
- Ability to conduct work with utmost confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to locate, compile and prepare specialized documents / reports in accordance with defined procedures.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in The AIM Group; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
To view the benefits of working with The AIM Group please visit our online published brochure at: http://issuu.com/theaimgroupalberta/docs/the_aim_group_applicant_brochure
The AIM Group (Alberta) Inc., #170, 340 Midpark Way SE, Calgary, AB T2X 1P1; 403-303-2881