Real Property Project Managerin Engineering and Technical
In preparation for upcoming projects The AIM Group is accepting résumés of Real Property Project Management Professionals.
Past project management experience should include:
- Developing project scope, requirement documents, and statement of work, participating in client discussions, and analysis of functional and operational requirements.
- Technically evaluating tenders and making recommendations for award.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams of consultants and contractors from project planning through closeout.
- Attending project meetings, including taking meeting notes and distributing minutes and records of decisions.
- Preparing monthly project progress reports on project status, project schedules, project forecasts and expenditures and impending corrective actions.
- Oversight of commissioning and preparation of project closeout documentation.
- Eligible for a government of Canada security clearance (resided in Canada for 10 years).
- College diploma or university degree in Engineering or Architectural related field.
- 8 - 10 years of real property construction management experience.
- Experience working in a federal government environment.
- PMP or P.Eng designation is preferred.
- High value and/or complex and/or high security projects would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with NPMS would be ideal.