Systems Engineerin Engineering and Technical
- Integration and Qualification of COTS Telecommunication and Network Products.
- Customer Requirement Analysis and Ensures maturity of Hardware and Software versions against customer specifications.
- Design High Availability System and Network Architecture and define build of materials to fulfill orders.
- Write System Feature and Product Specification Documents.
- Assist installation and Site Acceptance Test worldwide when necessary.
- Troubleshoot fielded system Issues.
- Write Manufacturing Installation procedures to setup CISCO and VM equipment.
- Design System Wiring diagrams
- Document Software installation and configuration, network configuration, and telecommunication integration.
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
LENGTH: Six Month Contract
- Bachelor in Information Technology or Bachelor in Electrical or Software Engineering.
- CISCO CCNP/CCIE Routing and switching certification.
- Telecommunications/telephony systems and related technology experience (VoIP, T1/E1, ISDN, MFC-R2, POTS, FXS, TDM, IP, TCP/IP, SIP, RTP, QOS).
- Familiarity with ATC product and industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Network analysis tools (Wireshark).
- Design, implement Enterprise VMware virtualization solutions and infrastructures
- Hands-on expertize with HA clusters.
- Design, configure, install high availability IP network infrastructure between facilities using CISCO equipment.
- Expertize in configuring and managing CISCO routers and switch.
- Extensive background in Cisco routing and switching technologies: Networking security, firewalls, VPNs, encryption and authentication systems.
- Experience with setting up/configuring SIP Proxies, Session Border Controller, IP phones.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting, integrating, deploying complex integrated hardware & software systems.
- Experienced in effectively interfacing with customers, suppliers, sub-contractors on a technical level.