Junior Software Engineerin Engineering and Technical
- Development and creation of new software for 2D/3D colour imaging engine that provides accurate size, shape and color information for randomly-oriented, fast-moving objects
- The technology is used in inspection systems and ensures that every product is identified, analyzed and, if necessary, individually removed or diverted from the product stream.
- The Inspection Software is a comprehensive suite of measurement, analysis, reporting and archiving functions, designed to meet the needs of plant floor operators as well as plant managers
- These systems provide customers with solutions that reduce operating costs, improve product quality, and generate critical production data.
- Every system is developed in conjunction with customers to ensure that the installed solution meets all of the customer's project requirements
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Vacation etc.
- Recent graduate, or currently in the final year of a Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant degree from a recognized university
- Knowledge and experience with .NET and C# software
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Able to demonstrate creative and innovative thinking
- Able to work in a collaborative environment