Mechanical Designerin Engineering and Technical
- Design and prototyping of modifications to custom equipment, which requires the conceptualization, detail design and production of drawing packages to fabricate and install these modifications using SolidWorks
- Conceive, develop and design drawings and models of specialized and complex equipment using 3D CAD software and convert them into standard technical data packages and technical manuals;
- Produce, update or correct drawings in consultation with the Technical Authority (TA), which could involve climbing or entering a wide variety of equipment;
- Clarify individual requirements of the TA
- Establish and maintain electronic databases of technical documentation.
- Drawings, models and illustrations of specialized and complex equipment using 3D CAD software, delivered in standard technical format and in hard or soft copy as required.
- Must have a post-secondary diploma in the field of Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Mechanical Design and Drafting from a recognized Canadian Technical Institute or College.
- Must have two years of experience in Mechanical Design.
- Must have two years of experience with SolidWorks or Pro/E
- Must have three years of experience, CAD software to create 3D models and drawings.
- Stress analysis training an asset