Bilingual Project Managers – Senior AND Intermediatein Engineering and Technical
- The AIM Group has an opening for a Real Property Project Manager to assist with completion of priority projects.
- PMSS resources will manage the planning, design and construction of physical security upgrade projects at Chanceries, Official Residences, Consulates, Staff Quarters etc., and other related work.
- The contract is two years with two one-year options.
- Some travel may be required on an as required basis for effective project delivery.
- MUST be fluently bilingual in French and English
- MUST have valid SECRET clearance
- Must have relevant degree or diploma in Engineering, Architecture, and/or Business
- Must have 5+ years of real property and project management experience
- Must have relevant professional certification (ie. P. Eng, PMP, RAIC)
- Prior experience working within the Federal government environment is an asset